How to rock the black pants in 2022?
Black pants are a must-have item in every woman's wardrobe; as stylists say, this is one of the basic elements of your image, and you can’t do without it when creating your trendy 2021-2022 looks.
Let’s find out what items you can successfully pair your black pants with to look fashionable. Take a look in your closet, and there you will definitely find some of the items you will need!
What to pair flared and wide-leg black pants with in 2021-2022?
To look stylish in the coming season, you can pair black wide-cut trousers with white and colored blouses, shirts, and tight turtlenecks. If you want to make your silhouette look more proportional, try, for example, pairing your favorite Prada corduroy pants with a straight top, tucking your blouse, and wear a wide belt.
In 2021-2022, a restrained color scheme prevails, so black and white combinations are just the right choice for your fashion looks! Designers such as The Row, Chloé, Nanushka and Bottega Veneta have shown stunning trousers in their new collections.
Here are some more tips:
- pair flared black trousers with a colorful blazer;
- wear black and white trousers with a puff-sleeved blouse;
- try pairing leather banana pants and a seductive bustier top;
- pajama style is still in vogue — we recommend wearing a silk top and black palazzo pants for S/S ’22 season! If you’re looking for a versatile solution, try these Tabram pants by MARK BAIGENT!
How to wear black cropped pants: insta fashionistas ideas
Do you want to look ultra-stylish in 2022? Then follow these simple tips:
- opt for a pair of trendy black cropped trousers by Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini or Balmain, pair it with a T-shirt with a fun print and mules with low heels;
- try on black culottes with a denim Sakai jacket or plain T-shirt;
- wear short, high-rise skinny pants that look perfect with short tops or long blouses;
- if you like Bermuda shorts, pair them with a classic jacket, such as this BYRAKANA wool jacket;
- in autumn and winter, combine black cropped trousers with colored boots and trendy rough boots.
What to wear black straight trousers with?
This style is a must-have for creating business, casual and even festive looks! Famous show business stars now adore fashionable items from the latest Totême or & Other Stories collections. Scarlett Johansson wears black pants even on the red carpet, and Victoria Beckham creates elegant and concise looks with black trousers with arrows!
Check out these fashion tips:
- opt for a pair of straight black trousers with a trendy sweater, jacket, blazer, or loose plaid shirt;
- feel free to combine black trousers with any outerwear — with the coat, the elongated vest, or the trench coat;
- if you like black leather pants, then you can pair them with almost any footwear and clothing: check out these "Desires" leather pants by MERCY X MANKIND NEW YORK;
- modern fashionistas adore leather trousers with a straight cut and high waist. A high heel and an elegant top will greatly complement this look!